Once you have completed your beginners course or if you are a Kendoka joining Mumeishi from another country or dojo we have a simple and safe system to use. You should first be a member of the BKA.
Membership of the Mumeishi Kendo club costs £20/month which includes your practice fees for the Tuesday and Sunday practice throughout the year. We use the webcollect membership management system which is simple to use and can be accessed in the link below. It is a secure and safe system that does not store any payment details.
It is easy to do as per the steps below
- For new members you will first need to register as a user with the webcollect system (see link in RH top corner)
- Once you have registered you can then select a membership subscription category and proceed to the payment page. Full membership subscription is currently £20/month
- Payment can be made on an ongoing monthly basis via direct debit from your bank account using Go Cardless. We do not have access to your payment details and your information is kept secure
- There is also a member information form to complete so we have the right information for you.
- We will authorise you as a member and that is it, you are a member.
- You MUST of course keep your membership of the British Kendo Association (BKA) up to date as this ensures you are insured to practice Kendo. If you have yet to join the BKA as a temporary member to start with BKA membership application